Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: New Baby!

New Baby!

Just wanted to stop in and introduce my soon to be new baby! Deposit has been made and now just setting up shipping for her

She is a Black Beauty (coloring) and is 3 months old, can't wait to meet the little girl! I'm currently having a naming poll on my Instagram page dedicated to my girls so if you want to check that out or participate feel free too do so here https://www.instagram.com/p/BhpnKvRH...by=eevee081717

I update my instagram just about daily with pictures, videos and information towards Sugar Gliders. I'm going to be starting up a youtube channel soon as well so that link will be on my Instagram account

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 33
Size:  702.8 KB

Re: New Baby!

Has she arrived yet?

Re: New Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    Has she arrived yet?
    Yup she's here and now letting me pet her, she loves her treats as well!! lol I've started introducing the 2 gliders to one another so pretty soon I hope they are in the same cage and happy together :)