Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: my dog

my dog

My dog has a known grain allergy or intolerance and I'm not sure about grains, and my dog has never had a reaction to them.
    So please tell me know best grain free dog food.
    Last edited by Ricardo Kaka; 04-06-2018 at 05:38 AM.

Re: my dog

Here is one page which lists a few grain-free dog foods, although the best thing is to make your own dog food, from home-minced real beef and vegetables:
    https://www.rover.com/blog/top-9-bes...free-dog-foods

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Kaka View Post
    My dog has a known grain allergy or intolerance..... and my dog has never had a reaction to them.
    This is a bit unclear. If your dog has never had a reaction, how do you know that he has such an allergy?

Thank you very much!
    While i was in this question , i went to the vet , and he gave me the grain free dog food for my dog at age , i bought and my dog improved the food. I believe it will help you grain free dog food
    Last edited by Ricardo Kaka; 06-05-2018 at 08:04 PM.

After a while , my dog was well back. Thank you.

For a while i see this food really useful for dogs. I believe it will help someone who needs his dog.

Commercial link removed. Any further attempt will result in banning. Kindly observe forum rules.
    Last edited by LPC; 04-06-2018 at 03:06 PM.