Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Save the dogs in Machu Picchu

Hi everyone,
    I recently visited Cusco, Peru and was deeply saddened by the huge number of stray and sick dogs alone on the streets. I have created a gofundme to raise money for this cause and improve the shelter in Cusco. There is more information about this project on my gofundme.

Direct link to crowdfunding site removed. Any member interested in donating is advised to contact the poster of this thread via private message on this forum and to check the identity and genuineness of the person concerned before making any donation. Genuine people will not mind doing this. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Donations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
    Last edited by LPC; 02-15-2018 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Third party funding

Re: Save the dogs in Machu Picchu

Nadias, that sounds like great work which you are doing and I wish you every success in your efforts. However, the direct fundraising link has been removed. Please see: http://www.animalforum.com/showthrea...funding-policy

Any members wishing to contribute can contact you via PM to ask for further details.