Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bird Dance Hiii its Marya :)

Hii there, today im going to talk about myself, my animals and my cause :)
    To start, I'm Marya, I have 26 years old and i live in Europe
    I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, a lot of fishes and birds lol, 1 snake, 1 iguana and a couple of hamsters

Well I have a mission to, I do volunteering for my own, with my own team, we rescue animals and homeless people to, we give them food and water and to some animals we give them a home :)
    We spend a lot of money but is always rewarding looking at their smiles, but unfortunately we cant save them all, we miss lot of funds :(
    But well that's all, thank you for letting me share this with you all and I hope we can be good friends

Re: Hiii its Marya :)

Welcome to the forums!! Wow it sounds like you do amazing things for wondering people and animals alike! Good job!

We would love to see more of your personal pets as well as some of the pets you've rescued! I can just imagine what conditions some of them are in and it must be wonderful to see them go to good homes after a rough start

Re: Hiii its Marya :)

to the forum! That's really great work that you are doing. Where in Europe do you live?