Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hello, there!

Hello, there!

Hello, everyone! I'm new to the site but I am glad to have found it! I have two dogs: a cairn terrier mix named Franklin and a pit/lab mix named Kramer! My initial topic of conversation is going to be about little ol' Franklin! He was rescued by my wife about 6 years ago when he was around 1 year old. He's a scruffy and independent little guy with the might of a german shepherd. I wanted to share the go fund me page that was started for him due an accident he recently incurred. He was unfortunately mauled by another dog and he was found next to our house. This occurred after he got out of our yard and went on a little adventure. We were unable to locate the culprit and no one has come forward with information.

Direct link to crowdfunding site removed. Any member interested in donating is advised to contact the poster of this thread via private message on this forum and to check the identity and genuineness of the person concerned before making any donation. Genuine people will not mind doing this. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. AF Admin

Name:  Franklin 1.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  108.7 KB

Name:  Franklin wound.jpg
Size:  616.1 KB

Name:  Franklin tube.jpeg
Size:  259.8 KB

Name:  Franklin shaved.jpeg
Size:  246.6 KB

He is recovering well and almost back to his normal self. He's still patchy of course but he'll be cleaned up and evenly shaved once his wounds are fully healed in the next several weeks.

Anything helps! Thanks to all!
    Last edited by LPC; 02-10-2018 at 05:42 AM.

Re: Hello, there!

Oh, dear! I'm terribly sorry to read about what happened to poor Franklin. I do so hope that he continues to recover quickly. Please keep us informed.

Regarding your post above, kindly note that it has been edited to reflect our policy about fundraising via third party sites. Please see:
    http://www.animalforum.com/showthrea...649#post252649

I know that vets are incredibly expensive in the USA. I understand your situation. It might help if you were able to add photocopies of the vet bills (with your surname and address blanked out) to your fundraising page.

Re: Hello, there!

Welcome to the forum and I'm so sorry to hear about Franklin :( Dog fights can be nasty things, he's so lucky to be alive! I hope he heals well and resumes his mischievous behavior lol Time to doggy proof the yard I think!