Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hello Again!

Hello Again!

So I have been a part of this group before but kind of fell off the map lol I want to come back though and the main reason for that is my newest little fur baby, Eevee! :) So I'm here to introduce her to you!

Eevee is a Sugar Glider!

She was born in a rescue in Houston, Texas where her mother was residing and from there moved with her family (mother and brother) to a rescue in New Brunswick, Canada during the hurricane in late 2017. From there a friend (who volunteers) contacted me because the shelter just didn't have the set up or time to take care of the sugar gliders properly. I dove into the books, websites and talked to MANY different breeders getting all the information I could on these little guys and finally decided that I wanted to accept the challenge of adopting.

During my debating time we (that is the shelter) quickly found out that little miss Eevee was different then her mother and brother. For those that don't know Sugar Gliders are colony animals and tend to do best when in groups of 2 or more. I was fully prepared to adopt all 3 (mother, sister and brother) until the shelter contacted me and said that Eevee was NOT getting along with the other 2 :( As we all know there can be exceptions to the rule every now and then. After a long discussion with yet more breeders/experts on Sugar Gliders I decided to just adopt Eevee on her own to see what that would work out like. I've had her for just about 2 months now and she seems to be thriving on my attention alone and is one happy, energetic little Sugar Glider :)

So without further ado I give you Eevee the Sugar Glider! HAHA
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Re: Hello Again!

Welcome back to the forum! Your sugar glider looks really cute and I'm sure is enjoying all the attention and care. Please post more photos or information when you have time.

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    Welcome back to the forum! Your sugar glider looks really cute and I'm sure is enjoying all the attention and care. Please post more photos or information when you have time.
    Thank you LPC! It's good to be back again! I'll have to remember to post here when I upload pictures and videos to my instagram account lol

Yes, please do that! I will contact you soon by PM about the other matter we have been discussing.