Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Hello. I'm super new here. And I wish to make friends with you all!

I just have one question:

1. Is it okay to post a link of my Animal Advocacy campaign shirts in this community? 25-50% percent of my would-be profits will be shared to the selected animal groups and/or animal charities. This is my way of earning and helping these angels both at the same time. I wish the admin would allow this.

Thanks for having me!

Re: Hi everyone!

to the forum! As you have taken the time and trouble to ask for permission about your shirts, and seeing as a percentage will go to animal charities, you can put a thread in the "Animal Forum Marketplace" section, on condition:

that this is done once only;
    that you clearly state what exact percentage will go to animal charities;
    that you specify the names of the charities.

I would stress that this is exceptional permission, because you have said that some of the profits will go to animal charities.

Every best wish in your venture. I also hope that you will join in the discussions on the forum....

Re: Hi everyone!

Hello I am also new to the group. What kinda animals do you have?
    Last edited by LPC; 12-23-2017 at 12:41 PM.