Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hi

Smile Hi

Hi Everyone,

My name is Leonard and I am happy to have found this community. I have a little Yorkshire Terrier named Charlie.

Looking forward to connecting. Tried to put his picture here but not sure it worked.

Re: Hi

Warmest greetings!

Your photo of Charlie didn't show up, unfortunately. Here's what to do:

If you scroll down the page to "Quick reply", then you will see some icons (small designs) at the top of the message box. The second on the right, if you hover your mouse over it, will show "Insert image". Click on that icon, and then select the option "From computer" (assuming that is where your photo is stored). After that, search through your files until you find the photo you want to post, select it and click on "Open".

I look forward to seeing a photo (or more if you wish) of Charlie.

Re: Hi

Hi charliesdad! And welcome to the forum, feel free to explore the forum and ask questions :)
    Ferrent (ferret parent/owner) to Margo, Nancy, Jimmy, Willow, Fergie, Watson, Smokii, Slynkee, Sherlock and Scylla the EU polecat hybrid.
    Come and see what they're up to here - https://www.youtube.com/c/FrolickingFerrets
    RIP Florence, Jasper, and Bandit the eu polecat.