Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hurricane Harvey Animal Releif. Please Help if you can!

Hurricane Harvey a tropical disaster has left thousands of Cats & Dogs stranded or left behind by their so called loving owners. Please help to rescues Cats & Dogs left to defend for themselves by donating. Follow the think and please share on Facebook if you're unable to donate! Thanks
    Last edited by LPC; 08-30-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Re: Hurricane Harvey Animal Releif. Please Help if you can!

Direct link to crowdfunding site removed. Any member interested in donating is advised to contact the poster of this thread via private message on this forum and to check the identity and genuineness of the person concerned before making any donation. Genuine people will not mind doing this. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Lots of people are out saving the animals I heard. If I had any money I'd donate- to be honest though I'd rather drive down there myself with a boat!

Yes, there has been a lot on the news about charities and individuals helping to save stranded animals.