Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Talking Cat entertainment

Hi, I'm a new member of this great forum.

Apart from being a cat owner I also love birds, in particular I love filming them. As you all know, cats simply go crazy when they see little birds within their reach, with this mind in mind I asked my self: what would happen if I show my cat some of the birds that I filmed?
    Well, you can guess the outcome

Now, I've uploaded one of my best video on YouTube so that people can see how their cats react, are they gonna go crazy or completely ignore it?
    My intention is not to profit from it because as you will see my channel has basically no views.
    However I'd love to know how other cats react.

Feel free to check it out here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yBuEJ_NRqpo

Re: Cat entertainment

Normally, people posting links to YouTube as a first post get banned, as we had a spate of them just over a year ago. However, as you have introduced yourself I will make an exception in your case.

So....welcome to the forum! I hope that you will join in the discussions. Do you have cat, or several?

Sorry, I didn't know that. I've got two rescued cats, both females, Luna's 2 whereas Vega's 5

Feel free to post pictures of your cats. Just a suggestion: why not do a video of your cats watching your bird film and show their reactions?

Welcome to the forum! You can call me Sandy, I own two pitbull mixes and two cats. My cat would go bonkers over a bird- she gets pretty crazy when she sees hair tyes!

Nice Video, i like it