Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

A friendly Suggestion to the dog owners

Hello,
    How are you all?

I am new here, and this is to let everybody know about a thing that been very useful for me and my friend Zoe a beautiful Rott, I have used a product which helps me alot to maintain his Diabetes along the course. I have been using this pet glucosemeter AlphaTrak Meter from Zoetis. It helps me alot and it is easy to use. Visit their website https://www.zoetisus.com/products/do...trak-home.aspx.

Thank You
    Last edited by NX3; 08-17-2017 at 09:25 AM.

Re: A friendly Suggestion to the dog owners

Welcome to the forum. Normally, posting a commercial link on a first post would get you banned for spam, but exceptionally I have:

moved your thread to AF Marketplace, as your thread is clearly pushing a commercial product, albeit not as its producer;
    removed your duplicate thread on another part of the forum (normally this would lead to immediate banning, too).

The only reason that I have done this is because the product is unusual and might interest members and visitors. However, please do not repeat any more commercial links, or it will lead to an immediate ban without warning. Thank you for kind understanding. I hope that you will join in other forms discussions on other topics.

Re: A friendly Suggestion to the dog owners

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Normally, posting a commercial link on a first post would get you banned for spam, but exceptionally I have:

moved your thread to AF Marketplace, as your thread is clearly pushing a commercial product, albeit not as its producer;
    removed your duplicate thread on another part of the forum (normally this would lead to immediate banning, too).

The only reason that I have done this is because the product is unusual and might interest members and visitors. However, please do not repeat any more commercial links, or it will lead to an immediate ban without warning. Thank you for kind understanding. I hope that you will join in other forms discussions on other topics.
    Hello,
    First, Thanks alot for your act of kindness.
    Second, will try to act accordingly from now on.

Thank You again.