Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is the pet rescue market a big business?

Is the pet rescue market a big business?

Many pets get lost or stranded due to bad owners and careless. I want to know whether pet rescue business will provide some awareness for the pet owners.

Re: Is the pet rescue market a big business?

Animal rescues are generally charities or government run. They are not businesses. Most work very hard to raise awareness of the issues around pets getting lost or stranded.

On a different topic, please note that - for a second time - I have had to remove multiple active html links from your signature. I politely advised you on one of your previous threads that new members are not allowed to put in multiple links to websites. Kindly follow forum rules, or you risk being banned without further warning.

Re: Is the pet rescue market a big business?

After what I've seen happening to breeders, I no longer trust animal rescues with what they say.
    Ferrent (ferret parent/owner) to Nancy, Vinnie, Willow, Whisper, Jimmy, Sherlock and polecat hybrids, Scylla and Cinder.
    Come and see what they're up to here - https://www.youtube.com/c/FrolickingFerrets
    RIP Florence, Jasper, and Bandit the eu polecat.