Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello everyone,
    My name is Sabrena, I'm 18 and a big animal lover. I've cared about animals since I was a little girl and still do to this day. My goal is to rescue and foster animals and find a career in which I will be working with animals. I'm a very shy but friendly person who would like to make friends with other animal fans. I've had a number of pets from small pets to reptiles. I've owned dogs all my life and currently own two with my boyfriend. That's all I can really think of to say so...hello to all of you and I hope we can be friends!

Re: Hello!

and a very warm welcome to the forum! I wish you every success in seeking a career which involves caring for animals.

What are the names of your dogs? How old are they?

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    and a very warm welcome to the forum! I wish you every success in seeking a career which involves caring for animals.

What are the names of your dogs? How old are they?
    Thank you so much! We have two pitbull mixes, one is three and a half, and his name is Teddy Bear a really big gentle giant with animals and people. Our other dog is Sandy and she's one and a half, but not so nice with strange dogs...Both are very sweet with people however!

Hello Sabrina and welcome to the forum :)
    Ferrent to Nancy, Vinnie, Willow, Whisper, Jimmy, and Bandit the EU polecat.
    Come and see what they're up to here - https://www.youtube.com/c/FrolickingFerrets