Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Greetings!

Greetings!

Hello, all! Longtime animal lover here, with three rescue cats currently: a blind sixteen year old tuxedo cat, a twelve year old black cat, and an eight year old calico who thinks she's a snake (likes to hiss, it's weird). Looking forward to getting to know all of you here!

Re: Greetings!

A very warm welcome to the forum, JenSTL! It is great that you have offered a home to three rescue cats. Do please post more details about the cat who sounds like a snake! Feel free to post photos of your cats, too.
    Last edited by LPC; 06-29-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Hello and welcome to the forum, I used to have a cat that hissed when she was happy
    Ferrent (ferret parent/owner) to Margo, Nancy, Jimmy, Willow, Fergie, Watson, Smokii, Slynkee, Sherlock and Scylla the EU polecat hybrid.
    Come and see what they're up to here - https://www.youtube.com/c/FrolickingFerrets
    RIP Florence, Jasper, and Bandit the eu polecat.

Nice to meet you! They sound cute, I actually got my first cat three years ago! Her name is Wizzy (full name Wiz Khalifa) but she doesn't like me that much...