Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Pet Safety

Pet Safety

Hello, my name is Harry Robinson and I am from San Clemente, CA. I am new in this forum site and want to share and increase my knowledge about how to help lost pets around the world. I have heard about such kind of unique id that are provided for pet’s identification and really help us when they lost. Looking forward for more discussion and hope I will get proper information from this forum.
    Thank You.

Re: Pet Safety

Welcome to the forum, Harry. You have exactly the same IP address as the member mypet_dmv, who also recently posted about the same topic. To have the same IP address and post about the same topic is too much of a coincidence. See the other thread here: http://www.animalforum.com/showthread.php/228751-Dog-ID

You are very welcome as a member, but please note that multiple memberships by the same person is not permitted. I have not deleted your threads, as they do not contain commercial links and might be of interest to American members of the forum. However, no more threads about the same topic, please!