Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Exclamation HELP! How can I help my dog in severe pain???

This morning I took my 1-2 yr old beautiful red nose pitbull for a hike. (note that she is slightly over weight but take her for walks and runs all the time and she is just full of energy) This was her first hike tho and some parts were pretty steep. Stopped and gave her water several times but ended up turning back early because I could tell she was getting tired. By the time we got home, she couldnt even get out of the car. I've been trying to carry her around but being a smaller female I dont have enough strength to get her very far. I took her outside and have been trying to get her to the bathroom but she cannot even stand long enough to do so and wont while I am holding her up so I know she needs to go to the bathroom because she hasn't since this morning before the hike and has been drinking a lot of water, etc. Idk what to do! Can I give her advil tylenol anything like that??? I need to do SOMETHING because she is in serious pain!

Re: HELP! How can I help my dog in severe pain???

Welcome to the forum. Take her to a vet urgently!

Blog Entries

I hope your dog is okay knel...if you read this and have the time please post back and let us know.

Vet would be the only reliable option you have with your situation.
    Ferrent to Nancy, Vinnie, Willow, Whisper, Jimmy, and Bandit the EU polecat.
    Come and see what they're up to here - https://www.youtube.com/c/FrolickingFerrets