Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hey, hello everyone

My name is Bergy I’ve worked for Associated Humane Soc of NJ for the last 43 years. I am and have been the director of the Forked River branch also known as Popcorn Park Animal Refuge. We are an animal shelter that houses up to 80 dogs and 125 cats as well as exotic, wildlife and domestic farm animals that need us. I have two dogs, Meatball, a pit/bulldog mix and Olive a hound/something else mix, both 11 years old. Both are rescues from Ala. I was told by an administrator I could post our website on the introduction post so everyone would have an idea of what I do, so here it is…. http://www.ahscares.org/page2.asp?pa...rnpark&style=2 I’ll post stories about our animals in the Animal News Section, looking forward to reading others posts and getting to know you, thank you.
    Last edited by LPC; 03-25-2017 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Reduced font size

Re: Hey, hello everyone

Warmest greetings, John! That's a great site which you have. We do not normally allow new members to put in links straight away, but as your site is for animal rescue I was happy to make an exception. Your thread was sent by the system for moderation, because of the fact that there was a link in your first post. I have therefore approved it.

Many blessings to you for all the wonderful work you and your colleagues do for animals without a home!
    Last edited by LPC; 03-25-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Re: Hey, hello everyone

Hello Bergy and welcome to the forum, look forward to reading your stories :)
    Ferrent (ferret parent/owner) to Nancy, Vinnie, Willow, Whisper, Jimmy, Sherlock and polecat hybrids, Scylla and Cinder.
    Come and see what they're up to here - https://www.youtube.com/c/FrolickingFerrets
    RIP Florence, Jasper, and Bandit the eu polecat.