Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I'm looking for Zoo Tycoon 1 and Mall Tycoon 1 mods

I'm a big fan of both PC Zoo Tycoon games and I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to make mods for Zoo Tycoon 1 and 2. I have found this other forum site called the Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory right here: www(dot)ztcdd.org/DD/ but there are some animals that I'd like that aren't on that forum like African Savanna Hare, Russian Desman, Yellow-Throated Marten, Chinese Ferret Badger, Great Gray Owl, and Porcupine Fish. I'm also looking for mods for Mall Tycoon 1 also for the PC but unlike Zoo Tycoon 1 that I could find mods (just not for those species) I have found absolutely nowhere where I could find Mall Tycoon 1 Mods. Just tell me if you can find someone who knows how to make mods for both games and I'll be happy when I can get those five animal mods and possibly Mall Tycoon 1 Mods. My favorite idea for a Mall Tycoon 1 mods stores would be a Wal-Mart, Target, Sears, Disney Store, Hallmark, A Christmas Store, and a Steven Universe store.
    Last edited by LPC; 03-23-2017 at 07:03 AM. Reason: link modified
    They say I'm old fashioned and live in the past, but sometimes I think that progress progresses too fast.

Re: I'm looking for Zoo Tycoon 1 and Mall Tycoon 1 mods

Hello PollyPocketFan78, I have no idea, I suggest asking on a gaming forum about the mods for that game.
    Ferrent (ferret parent/owner) to Nancy, Vinnie, Willow, Whisper, Jimmy, Sherlock and polecat hybrids, Scylla and Cinder.
    Come and see what they're up to here - https://www.youtube.com/c/FrolickingFerrets
    RIP Florence, Jasper, and Bandit the eu polecat.