Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bradleys life saving surgery

Hi,

Recently, my one year old cat almost lost his life. I chose to save him not knowing where I would come up with the money. While I am completely happy with my decision, I am finding it hard to make ends meet.

I'd love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

Link to third-party fundraising site removed. Please contact the member directly via private message for further details.

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much!

Samantha
    Last edited by LPC; 03-05-2017 at 06:42 AM.

Re: Bradleys life saving surgery

I am very sorry to read about your situation. You made the right and noble decision. You put the welfare of your cat above financial considerations. I wish you well with your appeal.

However, I must attach this standard note which we attach to any appeals for money from third-party fundraising sites:

Any members or visitors reading this thread are advised to make their own independent enquiries, if they are considering making a donation. In the case of third-party fundraising sites, there is no way of verifying how the funds will be used.

You are advised to contact the member directly by private message via this forum, asking for details of the veterinary surgeon: name, address, telephone number, email, website address and account reference number for this pet.
    Last edited by LPC; 03-18-2017 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Typo