Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Red face hello from Saudi Arabia

hello to all
    i am samir from Riyadh and i am an animal lover
    i used to have a farm in Hulu langat , selangor, Malaysia and i had goats, sheep, chicken, duck, goose, and a dog
    after two years due to visa problems i ended up having to give-up the farm and comeback " sold it for profit "
    now i just have a canary since that is all what my mother will allow in the huose " i am 32 years old "
    me and few friends had started an organization to stop animal abuses " we have NO legal authority and we DON'T accept donations"
    that all i have for now and my plan was to share more regarding our organization, if any of the administrator can explain to me more regarding that, so i don't break this forum rules, it will be most helpful

thanks
    samir

Re: hello from Saudi Arabia

An excellent and interesting introduction, Samir! A very warm welcome to the forum! If your organisation is for animal welfare and is non-profit, you are welcome to talk about it and even put in a link just this once. Normally, links are for established members only, but I am happy to make an exception just this once. What we don't like is people putting in lots of links to their YouTube videos, but never contributing to forum discussion. There is an explanation here: http://www.animalforum.com/showthrea...YouTube-videos

Once again, a warm welcome!

Hello and welcome to the forum :)
    Ferrent to Nancy, Vinnie, Willow, Whisper, Jimmy, and Bandit the EU polecat.
    Come and see what they're up to here - https://www.youtube.com/c/FrolickingFerrets

Hi Samir, just like you I am also a newbie in this forum. You and your friends surely have a good advocacy for the protection of animals right.

Blog Entries

Hello and welcome, Samir! What a great idea to start an organisation to prevent animal abuse. You and your friends could help very much with a group like that.