Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Top Dog Pet Temperature Monitor

Hey,

Has anyone Heard about Nimble Pet Temperature monitor, i am using this Pet monitor, it is useful for My dog Jill .

Actually it saved my Jill from heat stroke. I am really happy with this pet monitor.

Re: Pet Temperature Monitor

Welcome to the forum. Please go to the introductions section to tell members all about yourself and any pets you have.

Re: Pet Temperature Monitor

Is it highly recommended, as pet owners we surely know when something is wrong in our pets. I always pay attention on their behavior for me to know if there's something wrong. They have their supplements/vitamins which my vet have suggested me to purchase. I have tried to check it pet street mall where I usually purchase the stuff my dogs but I can't find one. I guess the best way to know whether they are ill or not is by keeping an eye on them from time to time. This is just my opinion.