Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

cats toys recomandations!

Hey guys!

Hope you had a great weekend.

Iv'e thought about dedicating this Thread to cats toys. We have a lot but I think they kind of board from them... So you are more than welcome to add your cats' favorites toys.

I would like to start with this DIY toy that I mad and my cats going crazy about it. I put in a regular plastic small bottle a few small marbles inside the bottle (pay attention that the marbles aren't too big so they cud fit inside the ball ) and close the cap with glow. Than I just roll it on the floor and the run after it like crazy...

The marbles and the glow I bought in a dollar store and the bottle we allways have at home... so really cheap one.

:)

Re: cats toys recomandations!

Great idea! Please post a picture if you can.

The simplest toys are often the best. My mother's cat loves to play with wrapping paper coiled into a ball shape.

Sure! I'm now on work trip but when ill be back :)

what about the rest of you? maybe links from amazon?

I want to buy them somthing good this time....

Cardboard box, cats +cardboard boxes = Happy cats

I agree with Froliking Ferrets, cardboard boxes. Whenever I've bought my cat a toy, they've not really been interested in it. But when I have a cardboard box, they will take interest lol.

Save yourself money and buy a cardboard box
    http://actionforearth.weebly.com/