Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I am not absent from the forum

Just thought I should let you know why it seems like I've been rather quiet, I've on holiday in the Carribean and the wifi connection is rather slow, I am still here and watching, just posting can take some time because of the slow wifi.

Re: I am not absent from the forum

Have a lovely holiday, FF! If you have any interesting wildlife there, it would be interesting to see the photos when you get back.

Enjoy your holiday :) I've been looking at your YouTube and I love your ferrets, they are a little cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by samuelriley9 View Post
    Enjoy your holiday :) I've been looking at your YouTube and I love your ferrets, they are a little cheeky
    The holiday was in January, I somewhat enjoyed it, some stuff happened between the family which sorta ruined the experience but I'm still glad I went, the Carribean is beautiful.
    You should look at Cpt Jack Ferret's channel, his latest video is of my 4 jills exploring.
    Ferrent to Nancy, Vinnie, Willow, Whisper, Jimmy, and Bandit the EU polecat.
    Come and see what they're up to here - https://www.youtube.com/c/FrolickingFerrets