Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is interesting!

I found this about dogs while reading some animal based news through a Twitter link, I think you'll find it interesting too.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3813873/So-S-man-s-best-friend-Genes-linked-autism-humans-influence-dog-sociability.html
    I've noticed on my last thread and on this one, that the links aren't clickable and I'm not sure why so you'll have to copy and past them to view them.
    Last edited by Frolicking Ferrets; 01-05-2017 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Just adding the last part.

Re: This is interesting!

Yes, that is indeed very interesting - and it is research which could benefit from being extended.

Yes, there is a problem with URLs no longer converting to links. I suspect that it may be something to do with some recent update work done by a fellow admin, but I'm not sure. It is some sort of software -v- add-on incompatibility, I would think, but I'm not that technical. I will send a PM to the usual active admins and ask about this.