Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Top Dog Hey, I'm an animals fanatic!

Hey there,

I'm Annika.
    Recently I have been volunteering abroad in an animals shelter called "TEARS Animal Rescue"- mainly for dogs but also for cats, bunnies, birds etc.
    I was working for 3 months and everyday I fell more and more in love with all the animals.
    I was not just preparing food, feeding, playing, socializing and stuff, but I was also allowed to show people around who may adopt a dog.
    Also I could help in the animals clinic, which was one of the best experiences ever!

After half of my stay I was really willing to help more long-term (especially cause I knew I would fly home again and I wouldn't be able to help with physical work),
    what brought me to the idea of starting some fundraising for the non-profit organization I was working for.
    I became unbelievably passionate about it. I just love animals so much, guys.

I not only wanna say a hello to everyone, I also wanna know:
    How do you think I can promote my fundraising for more people noticing and being interested in what TEARS is doing?

Have a wonderful evening/day - wherever you may be!

P.S if you are interested about what fundraising I was talking about, you can check it out here if you want to :)
    www.gofundme.com/TEARS

Re: Hey, I'm an animals fanatic!

Hi Annika, welcome to animal forum. Feel free to explore the forum and ask questions.