Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello from Croatia

Hi, I'm Anja from Croatia and I have westy (Tila) and 2 ferrets (Frida and Yoda). I love animals and pet, especially ferret. Everyday I get a lot of question about ferrets from ferret owner. So I will try to help new owners also on this forum, so if you some question about ferret you can ask me. I learning abotu ferrets for 6 years now.

Re: Hello from Croatia

HUGE GREETINGS ANJA! I am glad you found us here on Animal Forum. We look forward to learning more from your ferret knowledge. Welcome aboard!

thank you David

Dobrodošla! A very warm welcome! You will have a LOT to chat to our supermoderator, Frolicking Ferrets, about. She is very keen on ferrets and has a good collection. See http://www.animalforum.com/showthread.php/228565-My-fuzzies
    Last edited by LPC; 12-16-2016 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Typo

Hello and welcome to the animal forum, feel free to explore and prowl about the place :)

Welcome Anja and Ferrets Most popular animal currently in our forum

Toni - say it's not so.... Ferrets topped Wombats?