Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ferret colours and patterns

Awhile ago, around April-ish, I created new colour and pattern charts because the Marshall colour chart which is the one most people use, is somewhat outdated and doesn't have all the colours and patterns on, so here's the charts I created, cinnamons and champagne are the same colour, just different shades so both are classed as sandy. I'm hoping that these charts will help those with ferrets, figure out their ferret/ferrets colours and or patterns.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 942
Size:  973.6 KB

Views: 489
Size:  970.9 KB

Re: Ferret colours and patterns

They're all interesting, but my personal favourite is the sandy colour.

Sandy seems to be one of the popular colours that's hard to find, along with chocolate, that's the other difficult one to find and dark polecat, but I think that's because dark polecat is the colour of an eu polecat so people often hybridise ferrets and polecats together to get it.

I like silver the best. Great effort that chart

The silver ferret on the chart is Whisper, she's a much lighter silver now, she's nearly a DEW
Views: 49
Size:  1.04 MB