Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Story on pets interfering with romantic relationships

Hi.

I am writing a story for Huffington Post on pets causing romantic breakups, either because the partners' pets don't get along or one partner doesn't like the other's pets. If anyone has an example they are willing to share, please send me a PM via this forum.

Thank you,
    Karen Angel
    Last edited by LPC; 11-10-2016 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Email address removed

Re: Story on pets interfering with romantic relationships

Welcome, Karen! I have removed your email address, as it would expose you to spam bots. Members can still contact you if they so wish, by sending you a private message via this forum.

You created twelve new threads - all on the same topic. This is contrary to forum rules and would normally get you immediately banned as a spammer. However, I accept that you may not be very experienced wioth forums, so exceptionally I have deleted all the other duplicate copies of the same thread (all eleven of them - that took me some time!) and I have not banned you. Please do not do this again. Only one thread per topic, please.
    Last edited by LPC; 11-10-2016 at 01:14 PM.