Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My chihuahua has a mini me

About a weeks ago now, my chihuahua called Minnie had a puppy and she looks like Minnie so I've nicked named her Minnie mini me, she's a chocolate fawn and white, I'll post some photos later.

Re: My chihuahua has a mini me

Congratulations on the new arrival! Yes, do please add photos when you have time.
    Last edited by LPC; 11-07-2016 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Typo

I shall call him mini me

Yes pictures would be great! Must be a super mini me version, tiny chihuaha having a tiny version of himself

I can't post photos because it keeps saying that tha image is too big even if I shrink it to the size of a garden pea grr

Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Ferrets View Post
    I can't post photos because it keeps saying that tha image is too big even if I shrink it to the size of a garden pea grr
    Please try again, I have made some changes to our allowed file sizes, it should work now.

It's still not working, it's the kb thing to do with photos and only allowing it to be 19.5kb instead of what the image is, I made a Google plus post with the photos on https://plus.google.com/+FrolickingF...ts/CagxjiTUTzy

Very cute puppy! Love that yawning picture!!

And I have increased it to 100x fold now, think this should work if you want to give it a try again.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 57
Size:  970.5 KB
    Aay! It worked this time :)

Ah, we get to see Minnie Mini Me at last! What a cute little girl! Keep us posted on progress.

I see that Toni has set the maximum file size up to 2Mb and file width/height up to 1000b. See how keen he is to please his members? That should be more than enough for any large size photos.

Haha, glad it worked and what a great picture! I guess we will have to tone it down a bit in the future when we hopefully have a bit more active forum but for now no worries, upload all you want hehe ;).