Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Wink Hello! My name is Lisa, I live with 3 English Mastiffs and my Tiny Pom!

As I said in my post title, my name is Lisa. I am very fortunate to share my home with my 3 beautiful English Mastiffs (Nigel, Pippa and Annabelle) plus my tiny Pom Kiki.

With our kids grown and gone from the "nest", our days are filled with our furbabies. In fact, this late in life (I am 44) I decided to finally pursue my dream of working with animals and I am currently going to school to become a Ani-Nurse (Vet Tech). Its a bit scary but exciting at the same time. I love hearing great rescue stories (Annabelle is a rescue) and overall happy pet stories.

Thank you for letting me be a part of your furbabies family- between family, work and college (and my blog about my journey in vet tech school) this is a nice change of pace :)

Re: Hello! My name is Lisa, I live with 3 English Mastiffs and my Tiny Pom!

Hello Lisa and welcome to the forum
    Your dogs sound lovely, do you have any pictures of them?

If you like animal stories then you may like my post in the animal news section about a chimp adopting a kitten :)

Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Ferrets View Post
    Hello Lisa and welcome to the forum
    Your dogs sound lovely, do you have any pictures of them?

If you like animal stories then you may like my post in the animal news section about a chimp adopting a kitten :)

I cant seem to reply to the post from my phone (which is where my pictures are), so the only thing I can do is point you to my blog, where I have pictures of my fur babies on the about me section. www.pawfectscholar.com

Sorry about having to send you there to see the pictures

Warmest greetings! We don't normally allow new members to post links to their own websites straight away, but in your case I fully understand why you have put in your website link. I just went and had a quick peek - and it is indeed interesting. I found the photo of your three dogs sleeping. To add a photo from your website, just click on "Reply", then "Go advanced". This will take you to the advanced reply box, where you can add images, either from your own computer, or by giving the link URL of the photo(s), provided the file size is not too big.

My very best wishes to you on your training course and your desire to help animals!

Welcome to the AnimalForum Lisa! You have a nice website and cute furry friends