Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My new Tee Shirt

Just thought I would share this here because everyone that has seen this tee wants one .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dogs-Because...-/262619613022

Re: My new Tee Shirt

Normally, new members are not allowed to put in commercial links, especially for their own items. That is why both your threads were sent by the system automatically for moderation.

However, as you have previously introduced yourself and your pets and are a genuine member of the forum, I have an exception (just this once!). I have moved your thread to the marketplace section of the forum, where it seems more appropriate. I have deleted your other duplicate thread (which I assume you created because you did not know that it had not appeared because of compulsory moderation of commercial links).

Good luck with your tee shirt!
    Last edited by LPC; 09-28-2016 at 01:06 AM.

I like dogs too.
    Last edited by LPC; 09-28-2016 at 01:05 AM.

Ya nice t-shirt. But what about dog jackets. I am looking for an advice about pet jackets. What type of jackets are good and comfortable for them. Actually, from Posh Puppy Boutique I have purchased a swimmer life jacket for my pet. And I need to know how my pet will feel comfortable with it? What will I do so that he will feel comfortable with it? Can anyone give me some suggestions, please? Thank You.