Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Question Animals that like Sweet things

Hello, I'm doing a assignment where i have to choose a mascot for. I want my mascot to be something that likes sweets and water. (specifically I want it to like pop.... but i have feeling that's to unhealthy for animals :/ )
    I was wondering if anyone knows of an animal that has these traits. Google is of no help and this was the first animal forum i could find ^.^

I hope someone knows of an animal that like sweets water.
    -Milkev

Re: Animals that like Sweet things

Sorry, I can't help you if you stick with your existing choice. Why not choose something healthier than sweets and water? For example, carrots would be a good choice (lots of animals love them, giving you a wide choice of mascot). As things stand, you are making your task almost impossible.

Blog Entries

Re: Animals that like Sweet things

Bears, if given the chance, will eat almost anything. So will monkeys. But they SHOULDN'T be eating and drinking the garbage that humans swill down! That is why most humans are terribly unhealthy! Sweet stuff can give an animal diabetes, just like humans. It can and will also rot their teeth. Now unfortunately, most animals don't have the option of having their teeth brushed afterwards, and are not on a dental plan, and instead, will suffer pain.