Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello from Derbyshire, UK

Hello,

My name is Josh and I am a supporter of animal welfare, however I am not vegetarian or vegan.
    I have two Boarder Terriers; Alfie (Uncle) and Eric (Newphew). Both of them have completely different temperaments; Eric is as thick as a plank but we love how clumsy he is - there is never a dull moment.
    I love monkey's and panda's; panda's are so funny, I cannot help but smile when I see them on videos.

I am looking forward to being involved in many discussions here.

Re: Hello from Derbyshire, UK

Hello and a warm welcome! I also am British, although I have lived in France for many years.

Please feel free to post some photos of your two dogs.

Hello LPC, thank you for the reply. I will get a photo today and post it here; I couldn't do it last night when I joined unfortunately.

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Josh
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Welcome Josh, love that avatar!