Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I dunno what to do with my puppy HELP!!!

Guys I need help because my puppy eats then a minute or so he vomits it and it's still whole like a serve him and he always have rheum in his eyes. I dont know how to cure him because the vet is too far from here i need help please. Thank you

Re: I dunno what to do with my puppy HELP!!!

It is impossible, I'm afraid, to hazard even a guess about what could be causing this. It could be so many things. A medical examination would seem necessary, plus a detailed discussion of your puppy's eating habits, medical history, allergies, physical environment, etc.

It is difficult for you if you live far from a vet. I sympathise. But taking him to a vet is the only realistic choice in your situation.

Re: I dunno what to do with my puppy HELP!!!

ohhh.. thank you so much for your help may God Bless you and this website it is very useful for a lot of people...