Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Munchkin Cats! Turns Out Size Doesn't Matter

Im sure by now you have heard of a Munchkin Cat and if not let me tell you you're missing out! These cats are the equivalent of a wiener dog in the cat world and they are absolutely adorable. Check http://www.tinypurr.com for more pictures and information about these short legged furballs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Munchkin Cats! Turns Out Size Doesn't Matter

oh my goodness. i've heard of these cats before and they are just the cutest! my entire family adores them just as much as i do.
    spending a little bit of time reading about munchkins is pretty fun. there's a lot to them i didn't know before.

Re: Munchkin Cats! Turns Out Size Doesn't Matter

Quote Originally Posted by sunnry View Post
    oh my goodness. i've heard of these cats before and they are just the cutest! my entire family adores them just as much as i do.
    spending a little bit of time reading about the hydromax x30 post munchkins is pretty fun. there's a lot to them i didn't know before.
    So cute! They must have really short legs.
    Last edited by GreenBear; 07-24-2017 at 08:55 AM.