Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi my name is Hamza from Morocco

I love all kinds of animals, especially dogs and cats and I'm raising two dogs and a cat in the House think this strange
    Loyal friend

Re: Hi my name is Hamza from Morocco

thnax
    Loyal friend

Greetings! No, I don't think that it is strange to have a cat and dogs in the house. If they are introduced to each other at an early age and with caution, they can become good friends. Good for you!
    Last edited by LPC; 10-30-2016 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Typo

Yes you're right thank you my friend

Welcome to the forum, dear Hamza
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Not strange at all Hamza!

Hello Hamza and welcome to the Animal Forum :)
    I don't think having cats and dogs living along side each other is strange at all, I have dogs and cats living together as well as ferrets and an EU polecat living with the ferrets too.