Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I created this shirt!

Hello fellow animal and dog lovers!

I created this shirt to say that dogs touches your heart in so many ways!

Check it out and get one for you and a friend maybe!

https://teespring.com/ltd-edition-ma...2122&sid=front!

Re: I created this shirt!

A warm to the forum! Normally, new members are not allowed to put commercial links into the posts. It is necessary to become an established member, making a substantial number of posts on the forum first. As you have made a non-commercial post on another thread already, I have made an exception (just this once!) in your case, as the tee-shirts might be of interest to dog caretakers.

I hope that you will contribute regularly to the forum.

Nice T-Shirt! I wonder if it is in black & white as shown in your website. I would buy one as I'm a dog lover too!

Blog Entries

That is a very nice T shirt, Dogmanfromsweden. Maybe you could design others too. People would like doggy T shirts I think.
    Have you considered making a percentage donation to an animal/dog rescue charity of your choice? Perhaps a local one? I am sure they would be very grateful, and people would be very willing to help an animal charity cause. You could sell also on Ebay and Amazon.