Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Smile Amazing facts about animals !MUST READ!

Hello, My name is Ryan and i am new to the forum!I have really big passion for animals and started new series on my youtube channel called ''Best of animals''.On the series i post fun and amazing facts about animals!I would like if you can take a closer look on the videos and add any suggestions!

Top 5 most amazing frogs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSd8IuPSbRg
    Top 22 of the strangest animals on the planet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPztRqaWeUw
    Top 15 of the most amazing animal facts in the world: (coming out today)

Sorry if this all seems like a sellout, but i really just wanted to share my work, and yeah, 3 minute video is hard to make:

1. You have to find trustworthy information
    2.You have to find pictures and videos that are HD and are not licensed
    3.You have to do a little research
    4.You have to change the opacity of the picture/video so it can be clearly seen and read
    5.As a foreign speaker I must google all the text i put in so it doesn't have mistakes
    6.I have to put effects such as fade in/fade out and blur if something needs to be censored
    7.I have to calculate the perfect time for a person to read the text so it switches to the next one.
    8.I have to convert the video and add interesting thumbnail, catchy title, tag and lots more!

So if you take a look, i will be very thankful!

PS: New video every week day, i will try to post my new videos on the forum if you like them!

Re: Amazing facts about animals !MUST READ!

Welcome to the forum.

What fascinating animals (your first video)! Because of a massive number of people posting their You Tube videos to this forum, but not contributing anything else, in most cases they have been regarded as spam. However, your videos are more original so I have made an exception. I have deleted your near-duplicate thread and moved this one here. Please do not create multiple threads with nearly identical content. This is contrary to forum rules.

Please do not restrict your future posts just to links to your videos.
    Last edited by LPC; 03-08-2017 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Typo

Hehe thank you!I said i sounds like a sellout but i just wanted to share my videos!I appreciate that you made an exception for me!!!How can i share my videos for the future if i want to, is it possible to do so without breaking the rules?

Members reading this thread will see your You Tube channel and can subscribe if they wish. Then they will know automatically about new videos.

You can also post on other animal-related forums, but this forum cannot be used for repeatedly promoting one You Tube channel. If you become a regular and long-term member of this forum, then later we could allow a link in your signature. But to do that you would need to contribute to lots of discussions on the forum.

I hope that this clarifies things for you.

The videos are ok but you could really do with some better music in the background.

I wrote an article a while back in the same vein here http://www.talkingtoanimals.co.uk/30...low-your-mind/

Welcome to the forum, dear Ryan
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com