Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Intro and Badges?

Hey guys Justin AKA justhp2001 here and I wanted to introduce myself. I am 15 years old and live in a relatively country area. I have multiple animals so I will list them...
    2 dogs Rat Terrier (Agatha) and a Black Lab, Doxen, Beagle Mix (Liesel)
    6 chickens a Copper Maran (Bertha) Barred Rock (Bad Mammer Jammer) Minorca (Matilda) Easter Egger (Chica) Rhode Island Red (Nugget) Rooster (Mark)
    Plenty of indoor fish and outdoor fish in a pond
    Hedgehog (Harry)
    Porcupine (Perry)
    2 Ferrets (Max) and (John)
    3 cats (Ruby) (Seamus) (Lucy)

Well those are all my animals. I also wanted to know does this site have any badges? Some forums have badges that will be given out every certain amount of months if you do a certain thing. Backyard Chickens a chicken forum has them and this is the link explaining them. I was just wondering if you have them and if you do not it is fine... Here is the link...
    backyardchickens.com/a/byc-member-awards-and-badges
    Thanks for taking time to welcome me!
    Justin
    Last edited by LPC; 06-24-2016 at 12:26 PM. Reason: direct html link removed - link left as text

Re: Intro and Badges?

to the forum! You have a lot of pets there....

No, this forum does not have badges. Please note that new members are not allowed to put in html links. That is why your thread did not appear straight away, as it was sent by the system for moderation. I have approved your thread and have changed the html format into plain text. Members can still find the link if they wish by inserting www in front.

Re: Intro and Badges?

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Justin
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com