Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

My name is Cacret(nickname) and I love animals. I currently have 6 dogs (1 labrador and 5 mongrels), 5 parakeets, 2 cockatiels , 1 sparrow, 1 Mexican Fireleg tarantula, 1 old world tarantula, 1 55 gal aquarium(1 Red Spotted Severum and a bunch of tetras and danios, bristlenose plecostomus), 6 Fire Belly Salamanders, and 1 15 gal aquarium w/ some goldfish(I'll expound on this later on this post)

Now what I am doing is building a pond to move the goldfsh in my 15 gallon.

Upcoming prjects(all in development)

- Hedgehog Playpen(my cousin has a male and female and if they breed I can have one.

-Scorpion Terrarium(I actually planned on this about a week ago but I couldn't find one so I just got a baboon tarantula[old world])

-5 Gallon Betta tank(I had experience with a betta community tank and it went super well until I had to sell the guys so yeah....)

-15 Gal Saltwater (I'm gonna use the current goldfish tank)

So yeah.....

Bai!

Re: Hi Guys!

to the forum! You have a very large and varied number of pets! I haven't even heard of some of the fish you have. As for scorpions - rather you than me, LOL!

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Cacret
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Wow thats a huge family.