Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Can anyone advice?

my hammies getting older day by day and his nails are also getting longer ...yesterday while he was crawling I got so many scratch marks on my hand...
    can anyone suggest how to trim?

Re: Can anyone advice?

nice one thanks

while searching home for my little hammy I got this page and I liked the first one as it looks natural home look http://hamstersportal.com/top-10-cages-for-hamster/

Kindly note that new members are not allowed to put commercial links into their posts. That is why your last post was sent by the system for moderation. I have approved your post, so that it now appears publicly. I approved it because the website might be of interest to other members seeking a cage. However, please do not put any more commercial links into your posts until you are an established member, otherwise they will not appear until they have been moderated.

Ok LPC and sorry i'll keep a note for this suggestion and advice.

but please tell me the home which I selected for my hammy isn't nice