Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View Poll Results: Should animal experimentation be legal?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

3 100.00%

Exclamation Animal Experimentation: A Survey

Hey there!

I'm doing an academic assignment that requires survey results to display a point about a debate.
    If you find the time, please try to respond by leaving an answer above in the poll (you can also comment why if you want!)

Should animal experimentation be legal, and if so, to what extent?

Once again, if you find the time to leave your response in the poll and even explain why if you want to, I would appreciate it a lot.
    Last edited by OhWowIExist; 04-27-2016 at 08:10 AM.

Re: Animal Experimentation: A Survey

Hey and welcome to the forum, don't forget to introduce yourself ;).

I voted in your Poll but you can already close it since I am fairly sure you will get 100% no voters here at AnimalForum.

The day we will allow human testing to better the lives of animals I might change my vote to maybe.

Blog Entries

Re: Animal Experimentation: A Survey

That's an interesting idea Toni! Human experimentation to better the lives of animals....

And you know what? Some scientists would laugh at that and say it couldn't work, because we are a different species!!
    Duhhhh.....