Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

An amazing dog shelter

I found this on another forum and thought members here would like to see this video. It is about a dog shelter charity which has taken over a park in Costa Rica - and has 900 dogs available for homing. What is amazing is how these dogs are not kept in cages all day; they go for communal walks in the park!

Watch and enjoy:

Last edited by LPC; 04-10-2016 at 08:04 AM.

Re: An amazing dog shelter

I wish I lived there!!

That's mad, and inspiring! Bet they had fun trying to recall 900 dogs though Laughing

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    I found this on another forum and thought members here would like to see this video. It is about a dog shelter charity which has taken over a park in Costa Rica - and has 900 dogs available for homing. What is amazing is how these dogs are not kept in cages all day; they go for communal walks in the park!

Watch and enjoy:

This so inspiring, i love what they are doing for the dogs.

Blog Entries

Yes I love what they are doing for the dogs too. It's an inspiration! Those dogs are definitely happy and look so well. And did anyone see any disagreements between any of them? I didn't.

Wow a very inspiring video. :)

Wow... I would have loved to be a dog if I lived in that shelter! They probably live happier lives than most domestic dogs living in a house

Watching the video is such a delight that there are still places that got the idea of making the dogs experience that type of dog shelter charity.