Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: I cant decide

Hybrid View

Question I cant decide

Hi there, I need new pet bed for my Monster but I cant decide. I decide between these two beds. What do you think?

http://www.amazon(dot)com/dp/B0180POP5C

http://www.amazon(dot)com/Kitty-Shac...DQVPTUKhL&dpSr

The first one is pretier and looks higher-quality but it is a little bit costly. Do you have some experience?

Thanks,
    Kate :)
    Last edited by LPC; 03-16-2016 at 03:11 AM.

Re: I cant decide

Welcome to the forum! Please go to the introduction section of the forum to say hello properly and tell us about yourself and your pets. You will find lots of friends here.

Please note that your thread was sent for moderation by the system. This is because you put in two html links to commercial websites. New members are not allowed to put commercial links into their first posts, as an anti-spam measure. I have therefore altered your links so that they are not active. Any member wishing to look at the pages you mention can simply replace the (dot) in the website addresses with a "."

It won't let me see the second bed you posted, but my Cornish Rexes love their clam bed! Just type cat clam bed into google and you will see what it looks like! My Siamese really like small dog beds though, I try to get them when they go on clearance at petsmart for $10ish dollars. As long as it is fluffy and has sides I'm sure your kitty will love it!

For whatever reason, the links aren't working for me. But...

I would always go for what is going to make the animal more comfortable and get a much better night of rest ^^

I hope this helps!

Richard
    Last edited by LPC; 04-16-2016 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Commercial links removed

Welcome to the forum. Please note that new members are not allowed to post commercial links. This is an anti-spam measure and the forum software automatically submits such posts for moderation.

Please go to the introductions section of the forum to say hello to members and tell them about yourself and your pets.