Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Nicest Way To Die [THIS VIDEO WILL CHANGE YOU!][WARNING GRAPHIC NOT FOR CHILDREN]

Re: The Nicest Way To Die [THIS VIDEO WILL CHANGE YOU!][WARNING GRAPHIC NOT FOR CHILD

Shocking, but I am glad there are more and more people and companies producing these videos because the main issue for most people is awareness - they are simply not aware of what happens in the meat trade. The more people who see these videos, the more that will stop seeing burgers as just meat, and thinking about them as part of an animal.

Re: The Nicest Way To Die [THIS VIDEO WILL CHANGE YOU!][WARNING GRAPHIC NOT FOR CHILD

Well said Lurcher my ultimate goal is to have the whole world vegan again like we were before we were cavemen savages.

Blog Entries

I agree, Lurcher. Though I find it hard to watch many videos like this, it is good they are out there, to bring awareness to people. When I was a little girl, no-one knew these things, and no-one asked questions, and everyone liked and ate meat, including me. Now we know what the truth is. We would have to be zombies not to want to change this horror in any ways we can.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalLover123456 View Post
    Well said Lurcher my ultimate goal is to have the whole world vegan again like we were before we were cavemen savages.
    Wait, we were vegans?