Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

If you care about animals watch this and share with everyone

Last edited by LPC; 02-26-2016 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Discretion in viewing is advised for very emotionally fragile people

Re: If you care about animals watch this and share with everoyone

You have posted four identical threads in four sections of this forum. Kindly note that starting multiple identical threads is contrary to forum rules and can lead to your being banned. I must ask you to observe this rule in future.

I accept that you are a new member and may not be used to forums, so I have deleted your duplicate threads and only left this one. Welcome to the forum. Please go to the introductions section to tell us about yourself and any pets you have.

I am a near-vegan myself, so I understand and agree with what the video is trying to say; but I would not advise anyone of an extremely fragile emotional nature to watch the video. It is upsetting - and no doubt is designed to be that way.
    Last edited by LPC; 02-26-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Re: If you care about animals watch this and share with everoyone

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    You have posted four identical threads in four sections of this forum. Kindly note that starting multiple identical threads is contrary to forum rules and can lead to your being banned. I must ask you to observe this rule in future.

I accept that you are a new member and may not be used to forums, so I have deleted your duplicate threads and only left this one. Welcome to the forum. Please go to the introductions section to tell us about yourself and any pets you have.

I am a near-vegan myself, so I understand and agree with what the video is trying to say; but I would not advise anyone of an extremely fragile emotional nature to watch the video. It is upsetting - and no doubt is designed to be that way.
    I didnt mean to break the rules and respect them and your site.The video was not designed to be upsetting it was made to create awareness about the creulty that goes on just to feed people that dont need to eat animals to survive.Let me ask you this if its not good enough for your eyes then why is it good enough for your stomach.These animals didn't volunteer to be our food,clothing,etc.I hope you do become a vegan and stay with it i am a vegan and can't see any other way of living and wont support the murder,rape,and torture of inoncent beings.Just put yourself in their shoes like what if instead of animals the slaughter houses were filled with people would it still be ok just because we like the way they taste and can make a profit off of them.

Re: If you care about animals watch this and share with everyone

You do not need to convince me. However, the admin of a forum has a responsibility to warn people of the graphic nature of any video.

Please go to the introductions section to tell us more about yourself, your pets, how you became interested in animals and their welfare, etc. This is normal forum etiquette. Thank you.