Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Smile PET OWNERS!!! 😸🐶🐹 Respondents needed please!!

PET OWNERS!!! 😸🐶🐹
    I am contacting you about a survey I am conducting for my final year project. I am investigating the extent to which attachment to pets, attitudes toward animals and pro-animal behaviour influence intention to act on behalf of an animal.
    I would like pet-owners (aged 18+) to complete my Questionnaire and would appreciate your time. Participation is entirely voluntary and the questionnaire is anonymous. It takes no longer than 20 minutes to complete and a summary of the findings will be sent to you in May 2016 if you ask for one by email. The study has been approved by the Psychology Research Ethics Committee.
    If you are interested in taking part, the link below will take you to full participant information and the questionnaire. Recruitment for this study will end on Friday 12th February 2016. I thank you for your time :)
    https://brookeshls.co1.qualtrics.com...nnUTxDLXSe6MqF

Re: PET OWNERS!!! 😸🐶🐹 Respondents needed please!!

Welcome! I will return to look at your questionnaire later, but even at this stage it strikes me that a deadline of 12 February is way too short. That's only eight days from now! Many members only visit this forum occasionally (say once a week or once a fortnight). The same would apply on other forums, too. If you want my advice (if you don't, no problem!), lengthen the period to allow more people to respond.