Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Introducing Piper

Just thought I would drop in and introduce my baby Piper! She got her name from the Pied Piper in children's stories as she is constantly following me around everywhere like I'm the pied piper and she's the rat lol

Piper was a stray that found me. She showed up in my yard one day and would follow me around while I did yard work all day, that night I figured she would go home as she did have a collar on but no tags. Next morning I went out and there she was again, this went on for a few days until one night it got pretty cold outside (it was October) and she was stiff in the morning. I brought her inside and posted posters around town even went door to door in the area and no one claimed her so she ended up being mine. I love her to death and couldn't ask for a better cat
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Introducing Piper

You did a great deed taking in a stray cat. Now you are reaping the reward - her affection and companionship! Do you have a larger photo?

Yes she is so loveable and lays with me for hours on end watching movies Smile

Try this link:
    http://s22.postimg.org/vh7c5ditd/image.jpg

She's a cutie!

These cats are no fools!!!! They choose 'you', not the other way round.

You obviously past the cat list! All boxes ticked!
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
    She's a cutie!

These cats are no fools!!!! They choose 'you', not the other way round.

You obviously past the cat list! All boxes ticked!
    lol That is so true, I think the best cats are the ones that choose you not the other way around. Just about all of the cats that I've ever owned (Including the ones my parents had when I was just a kid) have been strays/rescues that have chosen us, makes you proud to help

Piper is so beautiful!! Thank you for bringing her in from the cold and making her a spoiled house kitty!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    Piper is so beautiful!! Thank you for bringing her in from the cold and making her a spoiled house kitty!!
    It was my pleasure and to this day we are best friends