Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hi there!

Hi there!

Hi, I'm Puzzling, and I love all animals! The reason behind my username is I am the lucky owner of a gorgeous toy cockapoo puppy called Puzzle. He's the best and is my world! I also go horse riding every Sunday, which I love!
    I used to own a rabbit called Molly but sadly she passed away.

Re: Hi there!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Feel free to post pictures of your animals we love to see them and I love your puppies name! I'm also a fellow dog/horse/rabbit lover and also have a cat, birds and a snake (feel free to check them out on my profile page).

This forum is wonderful for asking any questions you may have and meeting new people that love animals!

Warmest greetings from me, too! Hello!

I see the logic in your username, haha!

How old is your puppy? As Aleshia has said, feel free to post some pictures of Puzzle.

Very almost five months, he's so adorable. I'll have to email some photos of him to my computer, I have none on my computer at the minute Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Aleshia View Post
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Feel free to post pictures of your animals we love to see them and I love your puppies name! I'm also a fellow dog/horse/rabbit lover and also have a cat, birds and a snake (feel free to check them out on my profile page).

This forum is wonderful for asking any questions you may have and meeting new people that love animals!
    So lucky to have a cat! I wish I had one, although Puzzle is amazing, my mum is allergic to them ;( Oh well, be happy with what I have, which I am :3