Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: New Here

New Here

Wow the reptile section is pretty small lol Oh well I will help it grow a bit!

Introducing my corn snake, Eve. She is just over a year old and 3 feet long, she's an Amel/Albino and doing great!

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 11
Size:  15.3 KBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 12
Size:  12.9 KB

She's so friendly and loves attention! She goes with me to many places including pet stores, schools, nursing homes, and my work places

Re: New Here

Yes, you are right. The reptile section on this forum is quite small. If anyone else comes seeking advice, we'll know who to ask....!

Lol Well I've owned several reptiles in my lifetime including snakes, bearded dragons, geckos, and various other lizards. Even a turtle at one point in time so I'm happy to share my knowledge with everyone

What a beautiful snake. Shame that snakes suffer from such a bad press! They are magical creatures when people stop to look ... Mind you, you could say that about most things.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
    What a beautiful snake. Shame that snakes suffer from such a bad press! They are magical creatures when people stop to look ... Mind you, you could say that about most things.
    My thoughts exactly! The first thing most people ask when they meet my snake is "Does she bite" my reply is "Only if you hurt her". Like any animal the only time a snake will bite is if they are afraid or hurt, treat them kindly and they are very very friendly